As of today Facebook hacking and account phishing is common problem because Facebook has biggest social network worldwide and hackers usually hack any account to get some sensitive data for wrong purpose. If you are one of whose account has been hacked or did you forget your password then Facebook provides a simple way to recover/regain your account.
How to Recover/Regain Hacked Facebook Account
- At first go to account recovery page
- Here you will see message like above just click on My Account Is Compromised, and they will take you to another page asking you to identify
- Here enter your email or phone number or username. You can also enter your name and your friends name.
- Now just check one’s that’s your account and press this Is My Account/Continue.
- Now Facebook will simply ask you to enter the Current or Old Password, if your account was compromised than surely your new password will be changed so enter the current if that does not work than try to enter the old one which you changed earlier.
- If your old password is accepted than you will have option to get your reset code on your mobile or email
- Now you can enter your new password.
- Also report for any phishing attack at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/unitechsity
Share or Like this Post - if you Find it Informative and Cool…
Thanks. Never miss any of my future post
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Once entered, you will have to check your inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles.