The birth of Tecno Mobile in 2006 paved the popularity of dual-sim phones on the African markets. But before the company became a leading mobile brand all over Africa, it did not have a good start, as it received a series of negative feedback from the consumers in their target markets.
They struggled more in Nigeria, where a majority of mobile users found Tecno smartphones as substandard.
However, Tecno Mobile has captured the hearts of the Nigerian consumers as it continues to create more sophisticated smartphones every year. The Tecno Camon C8 helped the mobile phone manufacturer compete with market share of Samsung, and Apple in Africa. They constantly receive positive product reviews, which led to the company's recognition of being one of the top smartphone companies in Nigeria in 2016.
10 Reasons to Fall in Love with Tecno Devices in 2017These are the 10 reasons the Tecno Brand has improved on their latest devices. There are several features/functions that come with newer Tecno smartphones, but we picked this 10 as the sugar-coated out of all.
1. Bio-metric Authentications is a security process that relies on the unique biological characteristics of an individual to verify that he is who is says he is. Biometric authentication systems compare a biometric data capture to stored, confirmed authentic data in a database. If both samples of the biometric data match, authentication is confirmed. These systems are divided into various types which include Fingerprint Recognition, Iris Recognition, Vein Pattern, Voice Recognition, Signature dynamics and face detection.
Smartphones have become the safest and easiest place for mobile device users to store their important files, multimedia content, contact details, e-wallet etc. This practice is very convenient, however, it can also be a problem if the device cannot lock out unpermitted users. Fingerprint scanner seems to be on trend now; it has become a feature most persons consider before the purchase of a smartphone.
Tecno latest smartphones possess multi-functional fingerprint scanner. The Phantom 6 Plus comes with state-of-the-art trifold security that includes a fingerprint scanner, eye recognition reinforced security and a reliable antivirus.
2. HiOS UI:Before the introduction of HiOS, it was difficult to distinguish TECNO devices from other generic Android phones apart from the TECNO's logo because they lack a unique user-interface that is peculiar to TECNO.
The HiOS is a customized User Interface from Tecno embedded to its Android 5.0 (Lollipop) devices and above; it packs a lot of cool features to give your smartphone an elegant look and ensure the great performance of your device.
This UI comes with some Great features, viz;
a. Hi Theme: This is the place you choose your device theme and give it a new astonishing look.
b. Hi Fonts: toggle trough a quite number of fonts and choose the most suitable for you. You can change your fonts as many times as possible with no charges.
c. Power Management: The HiOS packs great power management techniques which can make a 3,200 mAh battery last as long as a 5000mAh battery with the sophisticated features buried in the Ultra Saver.
d. Hi Manager: It manages all apps in your smartphone, increases your device performance in just once click and minimizes your battery usage.
e. Hi Wallpapers: This HiOS has a lot of splendid wallpapers you can use to decorate your screen home page.
3. Long Lasting Batteries:One of the biggest problems we encounter with our smartphones is their battery life. Getting the best from our smartphone solely depends on the battery life.
Tecno smartphones pack encouraging battery capacity ranging from 3,500 – 5,200 mAh. And also, with the Tecno HiOS UI now present in their devices, your 3,500 mAh battery will last as long as a 4,000mAh battery of some other phone's battery. The Tecno L series, Camon series, and Phantom series boasts of good battery capacity.
4. Good Cameras:Truly, one can hardly oppose the fact the Tecno phones comes with astonishing camera life. Starting from the introduction of its "Camon series" to the Flagship of the "L9 plus" and then to "Phantom Series", Tecno phones has indeed proved to be unbeaten by its close competitors when it comes to Good Camera Quality.
The flagship of the Camon CX and CX air indeed made a great impact in mobile photography as it is packed with whooping 16MP camera's (both rear and front) with ring flash technology.
5. OTA Updates:The new Tecno HiOS supports OTA (Over The Air) Updates, which means; users of Tecno smartphones with Android Lollipop (5.0) can now upgrade to any newer version of their choice (Android 6.0 Marshmallow or 7.0 Nougat) via OTA.
6. Premium Body Build:Nigerian mid-class income group often refers to Tecno as a brand that's only interested in churning out cheap plastics and where hardly proud of owning one during its early days.
Not until Phantom 5 and other premium models broke the jinx with full-metal bodied premium devices. Even top Nigerian influencers are proud to flaunt devices like; Tecno L9 plus, Camon 9, Phantom 5 and 6, Camon CX and CX air nowadays.
7. Hardware:Tecno has made a reasonable improvement on their hardware/firmware compared to its early days. Their devices are mostly powered with latest MediaTek Processors and powerful GPU's that aids performance and multi-tasking. With a 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750T Octa-core processor and Mali 860 GPU, multi-tasking ain't a problem for you.
8. OTG Cable:OTG is a short way of saying "On The Go". Therefore, OTG cables mean On The Go cables. When it comes to smartphone device integrated technology, the invention of OTG USB cables is one of the best and coolest innovations so far.
The OTG cable can be used to connect two devices and work with them at same time. Almost all newer versions of Tecno devices support the OTG feature.
9. Pricing:This point is the selling point of all mobile devices produced by the Transsion Holdings. Tecno phones are very affordable comparing features VS Price. This is a point even the Tecno haters have come to terms with.
10. T-Band Smart Watch:
T-band is an innovative smart bracelet, launched in the middle of the year 2016 with Tecno Camon C9. T-Band assists long distance shooting, monitors sleep patterns and steps, alerts owners of calls and theft. It is working on any Tecno smartphone running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
That is all for now. Have more tips/suggestions? Please do share with us in comments.
I could remember back in the days when we sent our mails and parcels through postal offices. But today things have changed and many of us might be wondering if Nigeria still has reliable courier services. The good news here is, Nigeria still does and more are emerging. But due to the exit of The Nigerian Postal Services (NIPOST), lots of personal and corporate enterprise in Nigeria had to search for other means to still have their packages sent as well as ensuring that their sent items are been received by the designated person or receiver. Obviously, when such opportunities present themselves, a whole bunch of individuals and investors have to start looking in the direction of providing a solution to the eminent need and that's what has happened in this sector. We have, as a result, seen new courier services emerging in Nigeria in order to provide the service of helping individuals post their items to others within and outside Nigeria. Most of the successfully establishe
Post a Comment
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/unitechsity
Share or Like this Post - if you Find it Informative and Cool…
Thanks. Never miss any of my future post
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Once entered, you will have to check your inbox for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, you will never miss any future articles.